10856 SR 41
West Union, OH 45693
1 (866) 646-2830
Adams County Manor is a state of the art skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located in West Union, OH. We arethe only 5-Star rated facility in Adams County and among the few in South-Western Ohio to receive the highest rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been named one of the Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News and World Report.
The team at Adams County Manor works with you and your Physician(s) to create an individualized care plan that puts you in the center of your recovery. The goal is always your safe return home as quickly as possible. Here, you can expect all of the luxuries that you would at home.
Our Transitional Care Unit is a safe, therapeutic environment where patients can come and recover before returning home. The unit consists of 34 private and semi-private rooms rach featuring a flat screen TV for each resident, free Wi-Fi access and an adjoining private bathroom. A small friendly café is available for patients to entertain guests, or enjoy a meal. With engaging activities and menu-style dining, our wish is to make you comfortable during your recovery and transition back home.
Adams County Manor at a Glance
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified
- 74-Bed Facility
- Private and Semi- Private Rooms
- Free Cable and Wi-Fi Access
- Daily Individual and Group Activities
- In-House Team Offering Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
- 24/7 Nursing Care
- On-Staff Orthopedic Director: Dr. Charles Miller, M.D.
- Wound Care Specialists Partnered with Mercy Hospital- Clermont Wound Care Nurse Practitioner
- Education for Specific Health Condition